Looking for a tasty – healthy summer side dish? Here you go, this is delicious! It was so delicious Father’s Day that I had to share!!! I’ve gotta give credit where credit is due, I can’t claim this creation, this is my sister Sarah’s recipe.
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cucumber, large
- 1 Orange bell pepper, medium
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, medium
- 1 Red onion, medium
- 5 Zucchini, large – divided (1 diced and 4 spiralized)
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle Lite Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- A touch of olive oil
Set 4 zucchinis aside. Slice, dice and thinly chop all vegetables. Spiralize the other 4 zucchinis to make “zoodles”. If you don’t have a spiralizer, thinly slice or chop them. Saute the zoodles in a skillet with a touch of olive oil just until tender and let them drain in a strainer (you may want to press them a little with a paper towel). The zoodles replace the spaghetti noodles. Mix all the chopped vegetables, zoodles, olives and Italian dressing in a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate.